Title: Military, Minority and Workforce Manager
Reports to: Director Military and Workforce and Director Minority Business Accelerator
Employee of CareerSource Tampa Bay
Location: Tampa, FL
Works collaboratively and provides support for all Chamber Military, Minority and Workforce programs and event aligning with Tampa Bay Chamber Vision 2026 pillars.
- Supports the programmatic and administrative needs of Chamber staff who lead Chamber Military, Minority and Workforce programs committees, programs, taskforces and caucuses
- Utilizes the member database to support the overall member experience by assisting Membership with referring members to CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Supports all signature events
- Maintains an extensive knowledge of all Chamber programs, services, initiatives and activities.
- Documents all process and procedures, as necessary, related to job duties and responsibilities
- As needed, serves on the event support team for Chamber programs and events, some of which are outside normal working hours and are offsite
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or commensurate with experience
- 3-5 years programmatic experience preferred
- Non-profit/membership association experience preferred
- Experience with database management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability and confidence to properly communicate with members
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and work in a changing and fast-paced environment is necessary as part of a team
- Ability to perform job functions with a minimum of daily supervision
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Committed to service excellence in all areas
- Accountable to all staff members by ensuring their support needs and requests are met timely, efficiently and accurately in a friendly, engaged and professional manner
- Accountable to members and volunteers by ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered in a timely, friendly, engaged and professional manner
- Cultivates positive member relationships
- Accountable to the Director, Military and Workforce and Director, Minority Business Accelerator and other team members by ensuring that all tasks and duties are completed accurately by the specified deadline
- Works cooperatively and positively with all Chamber staff members and volunteers to promote an environment of excellence, teamwork, dignity and respect.
- Exhibits a total commitment to maintaining high quality service standards of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce; demonstrates service excellence skills in dealing proactively with members, visitors, colleagues, and all Chamber contacts.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Please submit the following to [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Two (2) Writing Samples
Applicants that do not submit all required materials will not be considered.