The Leadership Tampa Alumni Parke Wright III Leadership Award recognizes a Leadership Tampa Alumnus who has demonstrated leadership above and beyond their job and made a significant difference in our community. The Parke Wright III Leadership Award will be presented at the Leadership Tampa Alumni Annual Meeting.
To nominate an alumnus, please complete the form below and include:
- A current biography or resume of the nominated candidate (not to exceed two pages);
- A letter of recommendation (not to exceed two pages); and
- A headshot photo (we only accept high-resolution color photos in JPG format.)
Nominees will be considered based on how the person’s leadership benefits the greater Tampa community and whether the person’s leadership activity involved any form of community service, including civic, cultural, economic, charitable, recreational, or educational. The following recognition criteria should be considered:
- Character (Moral, ethical, honest, courageous)
- Community Involvement (A demonstrated concern for community issues and volunteered time with service organizations to make a difference)
- Initiative/Tenacity (Persistence, determination, perseverance, action and implementation)
- Leadership (Makes sound decisions and inspires others)
- Professional Accomplishments (Achievement, measurable results)
- Selflessness (Personal sacrifice, civic consciousness, social responsibility)
- Vision (Foresight, direction, and resourcefulness, while actively fostering a diverse and inclusive business community to further the mission of Leadership Tampa and Leadership Tampa Alumni)
- The nominee must be a current member of Leadership Tampa Alumni and must currently work or reside in the Tampa Bay Area.
- The current LTA Chair, Tampa Bay Chamber Chair, LTA Vice-Chair, Tampa Bay Chamber Chair Elect, Tampa Bay Chamber Treasurer, LTA members serving on the Parke Wright III committee and current elected officials or candidates running for public office are not eligible.
- This award will not be given posthumously.
See past award winners
For questions, please contact Leadership Tampa Alumni.
Nominations for the 2022 award are due by 5pm, November 1, 2022. Nominations submitted after the deadline will be considered for the next award year.
I would like to nominate the following person for the Parke Wright III Leadership Award.
Why I nominated this candidate
Please be thoughtful and brief.