Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay
Invest In Yourself
This dynamic group of over 500 members is open to anyone interested. If your company is a member of the Tampa Bay Chamber, you may be eligible for an additional discount.
- 7 Engage Series events
- 3 Vision Series events*
- 2021 ELTB Annual Meeting*
- 9 Empower Series events (ELTB Members only – lunch or coffee paid on own)
- Emerging Leaders Members Only Benefits
- Group Meetings
- Nonprofit Fair
- Mentor-Protégé Program*
- Nonprofit Board Governance Series
- Core Group Private Facebook Groups
- Discounted pricing to select Chamber events*
- Weekly e-newsletter
Benefits listed apply January – December 2022.
* Fee associated with event.
- Interact with like-minded young professionals who want to make a difference in their community
- Participate in outreach initiatives to form deeper connections to the Tampa Bay area
- Learn about nonprofit service and serving on a board or committee of a nonprofit organization
- Interact with community leaders through speaking engagements during group meetings and special events
- Grow professional skills and network within a community of over 450 professional peers
- Participate in the Mentor/Protégé program in which members are paired with a Chamber leader to foster professional growth
- Voice opinions and connect with others to affect change by impacting legislation and public policy
- Serve on or take on leadership roles on the Catalyst, Inclusion or Hub For Business following group.
Be An Emerging Leader
This dynamic group of over 500 members is open to all emerging leaders, ages 21-35.