Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Axiom Bank recently hired Jennifer Waddell as Vice President, Area Manager in Orlando and promoted Dwayne Haugabrook as Vice President, Area Manager in Tampa.
- Lauren Raines joins Bradley's Tampa Office as banking & financial services and real estate partner.
- Greenberg Traurig adds West Holden and Cayla McCrea Page as associates to the Tampa office.
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa welcomes Rosebel Monteiro, MD.
- Shumaker attorneys recognized as top lawyers 2019 by Tampa Magazine.
- Sykes names Symphony Ventures co-founder, Ian Barkin, its' new CSO/CMO; solidifying its' commitment to becoming the industry's top automation-led BPO.
- Trenam Law expands bankruptcy and creditors' rights practice with addition of Lynn Welter Sherman as Shareholder.
Member Job Openings
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please go to http://www.tampachamber.com/Your-Chamber/Newsroom/MemberNews.aspx.
- March 26, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Downtown Debriefing Series: Economic Impact from Tourism & Events
- March 27, 2019: International Travel Security Awareness & Country Briefing
- April 4, 2019: CAMLS Blood Drive
- April 7, 2019: Center for Cyber Safety and Education Golfing with Garfield
- April 7 and 9, 2019: Henry B. Plant Museum Conservation Live
- April 12, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Downtown Development Forum
- April 12, 2019: Visit Tampa Bay Tee Off for Tourism Golf Tournament
- April 25, 2019: Champions for Children Cheers for Champions Happy Hour
- April 25, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Downtown Security Series: Cybersecurity
- May 8, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Local Leaders Luncheon
- May 17-18, 2019: Quest Inc. Wine Quest
- June 5, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Annual Hurricane Preparedness Meeting