- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP announced that Elizabeth R. Brusa joined the firm’s Tampa office as an associate in the Banking and Financial Services Practice Group.
- CBIZ, Inc. announced that Anthony Phillips, practice lead of the Tampa Bay Forensic & Financial Services Department, has been accepted into the Forensic & Business Valuation Division of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) Foundation.
- Florida Polytechnic University Foundation announced the addition of two new members to its Board of Directors, broadening its reach to the south and southwest Florida regions. Joining the Board are Ivette A. O’Doski, a Miami-Dade native and owner of a government consulting company, and Joshua McCoy, an expert in commercial, industrial and government banking.
- Saint Leo University announced that Dr. Mary T. Spoto is now the vice president of Academic Affairs.
- ServisFirst Bank earned the exclusive national endorsement by American Bankers Association (ABA) as the new agent credit card program for ABA.
- The Great Escape Room in downtown Tampa announced the opening of its newest and largest experience, Escape the Colosseum.
- November 29- 2018 Urban Excellence Awards hosted by the Tampa Downtown Partnership
- December 1 - 23 - Victorian Christmas Stroll held at the Henry B. Plant Museum
- December 7- Tampa Bay Suncoast PCC Holiday Breakfast, Educational workshop & Recognition event
- December 16- Glazer Children's Museum Nutcracker Tea
Member Job Openings
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please go to http://www.tampachamber.com/Your-Chamber/Newsroom/MemberNews.aspx.