- Tampa Downtown Partnership announced the appointment of Lynda Remund as President and CEO of the Tampa Downtown Partnership effective January 1, 2019.
- ChappellRoberts promoted from within while growing its account service and creative teams. The Ybor City-based agency promoted Kelsie Hall to copywriter and hired art director Lea Doyle, account executive Brad Larino and assistant account executives Melissa Martinez and Adam Twining.
- December 1 – 23 – Victorian Christmas Stroll held at the Henry B. Plant Museum
- December 28- Tampa Downtown Partnership's Fourth Friday invites the community to explore and celebrate Tampa's arts and culture scene
- January 10- Dali Museum Benefit Fashion Show presented by Neiman Marcus
- January 15- The University of Tampa Board of Fellows Business Network Symposium
- January 16- Tampa Downtown Partnership Mayoral Candidate Forum
- January 22- Dale Carnegie Free Session
- January 24- Tampa Downtown Partnership Quarterly Downtown Breakfast: Human Trafficking
Member Job Openings
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please go to http://www.tampachamber.com/Your-Chamber/Newsroom/MemberNews.aspx.