- American Lung Association is offering $10 off tickets to their Lip Sync for Lungs Event on November 15th exclusively for Chamber Members. Use code LUNGFORCE at checkout.
- Florida Polytechnic University is launching a new applied liberal studies certificate to augment its 100% STEM-focused degree programs and provide students with a means to gain the "soft skills" employers are after.
- HCP Associates has added three new team members.
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and Golisano Children's Hospital have a new affiliation to help advance pediatric care in Southwest Florida.
- Saint Leo University is seeking proposals from Tampa Bay employers, workforce development specialists and training experts interested in making presentations during the 2nd Women in STEAM Conference.
- Tampa Bay BCA celebrates three decades uniting the private sector in support of arts and culture.
- The University of Tampa Receives Prestigious National Accreditation for Art and Design Programs
- October 31, 2019: United Way Suncoast Women United affinity group ALICE Report Breakfast
- November 6, 2019: Cheers for Champions Happy Hour
- November 7, 2019: Paychecks for Patriots Job Fair
- November 13, 2019: Celebrity Constellation Cruise Ship Event
- November 13, 2019: 12th Annual Sustainable Buzz Event
- November 14, 2019: Corbett Prep Open House
- November 15, 2019: American Lung Association’s Lip Sync for Lungs
- November 21, 2019: Carr, Riggs, & Ingram’s 17th Annual Tampa Bay Championship Cup
Member Job Openings
- Nationwide Title Clearing Multiple Positions
- Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar Event Sales Manager
- Tampa Downtown Partnership Operations Manager
- Fish Window Cleaning Multiple Positions
- TrueCore Behavioral Mental Health Professionals
- Mercury New Media Multiple Positions
- Kobé Japanese Multiple Positions
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please submit your information here.