Florida Climate Worx Commercial HVAC Services is offering special pricing for Tampa Bay Chamber members.
Florida Polytechnic University has been ranked the number one public college in the Southern region of the United States by U.S. News and World Report; Florida Poly Foundation Board welcomes members with finance, governmental expertise.
Neighborhood Lending Partners (NLP) held its Annual Membership Meeting and Meeting of the Board of Directors.
Republic Bank announced Logan Pichel, currently President of Republic, will add the role of Chief Executive Officer of the Bank to his responsibilities.
Saint Leo University was named as one of the best regional universities in the South in the 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings.
Shumaker Partner Gregory C. Yadley has been elected Chair of the Board of The Florida Orchestra.
- September 25, 2021: Youth Mental Health First Aid
- October 1, 2021: Youth Mental Health First Aid
- October 2, 2021: Sunshine Bowl Flag Football Tournament
- October 12, 2021: CDC of Tampa Community Development Champions Virtual Affair
- October 14, 2021: Vince Neil
- October 15, 2021: 2nd Annual Florida State Fair “Friends of the Fair, Sporting Clays Tournament”
- October 20, 2021: Chamber Networking Event with the Rowdies
- October 21, 2021: TLC
- October 29, 2021: Clint Black
- November 4, 2021: Ben Folds
- November 9, 2021: ZZ Top
- November 11, 2021: Larry the Cable Guy: Remain Seated Comedy Tour
- November 19, 2021: In This Moment, Black Veil Brides with DED and Raven Black Live
- December 1, 2021: Trade Adkins
- December 5, 2021: Tony Orlando's "A Christmas Auld Lang Syne"
- December 19, 2021: Ron White
- December 28, 2021: Countess LuAnn: Christmas with the Countess
- January 7, 2022: 38 Special
- January 16, 2022: Keith Sweat
- January 25, 2022: Cyber Safety Day Tampa Bay
- February 19, 2022: George Thorogood & The Destroyers