Florida Poly welcomed two new faculty and department chairs this fall; Florida Poly is ranked third best public university in the state, and fourth overall in Florida, for top performance at a low cost.
Hillsborough County Clerk of Court and Comptroller has implemented a bilingual pay policy to recognize and compensate bilingual employees who apply their language skills in the workplace.
Republic Bank has been named a Best Bank in America by Newsweek.
Tampa Bay Water is accepting applications for the 2022 Source Water Protection Mini-grant Program.
Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs congratulates Alexander Frey on his promotion to Manager in the Assurance Services Department.
- October 26, 2021: Islam & Community
- October 29, 2021: Clint Black
- October 29, 2021: Minority Enterprise Development Virtual Conference
- October 29, 2021: Virtual Homebrew Hillsborough with TiE Tampa Bay
- November 2, 2021: “Pregunte al Doctor sobre el linfoma” Webinar in Spanish
- November 4, 2021: Ben Folds
- November 5, 2021: Success Beyond Service Celebrating Women Veterans
- November 9, 2021: ZZ Top
- November 9, 2021: SouthState Bank Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- November 11, 2021: Larry the Cable Guy: Remain Seated Comedy Tour
- November 19, 2021: In This Moment, Black Veil Brides with DED and Raven Black Live
- November 20, 2021: Ruck Sack Race
- November 20, 2021: The Table in the Park
- December 1, 2021: Trade Adkins
- December 5, 2021: Tony Orlando's "A Christmas Auld Lang Syne"
- December 19, 2021: Ron White
- December 28, 2021: Countess LuAnn: Christmas with the Countess
- January 2022: Saint Leo Run Toward Justice 5K
- January 7, 2022: 38 Special
- January 16, 2022: Keith Sweat
- January 25, 2022: Cyber Safety Day Tampa Bay
- February 19, 2022: George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- February 24, 2022: Foghat
- February 27, 2022: The Whispers
- March 3, 2022: Rise with Phoenix
- Premier Martial Arts Membership Program Manager