Florida Blue signs Health Equity Pledge to leverage data in addressing disparities.
Imperium Data Networks has been honored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce as a 2021 Dream Big Emerging Business Achievement Award Winner.
Project LINK received $180,000 from Simply Healthcare Plans for its "eMerging Healthy Students" program.
Republic Bank Board of Directors members Ernest W. Marshall, Jr., and George Nichols, III, were recently recognized among SAVOY Magazine’s 2021 Most Influential Black Corporate Directors.
Saint Leo University’s Tampa Education Center is partnering with The Tampa Writers Harvest to collect food and monetary donations for Metropolitan Ministries.
Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs announced that Stephen Andrews, CPA and Dennis Gallant, CPA have been admitted as shareholders and will join the existing shareholder group as owners in the company.
- November 2, 2021: “Pregunte al Doctor sobre el linfoma” Webinar in Spanish
- November 4, 2021: Ben Folds
- November 5, 2021: Success Beyond Service Celebrating Women Veterans
- November 9, 2021: ZZ Top
- November 9, 2021: SouthState Bank Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- November 11, 2021: Larry the Cable Guy: Remain Seated Comedy Tour
- November 19, 2021: In This Moment, Black Veil Brides with DED and Raven Black Live
- November 20, 2021: Ruck Sack Race
- November 20, 2021: The Table in the Park
- December 1, 2021: Trade Adkins
- December 5, 2021: Tony Orlando's "A Christmas Auld Lang Syne"
- December 19, 2021: Ron White
- December 28, 2021: Countess LuAnn: Christmas with the Countess
- January 2022: Saint Leo Run Toward Justice 5K
- January 7, 2022: 38 Special
- January 16, 2022: Keith Sweat
- January 25, 2022: Cyber Safety Day Tampa Bay
- February 19, 2022: George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- February 24, 2022: Foghat
- February 27, 2022: The Whispers
- March 3, 2022: Rise with Phoenix
- Premier Martial Arts Membership Program Manager